Our ancestors have designed a building that cares for the surrounding natural conditions by creating earthquake-resistant houses.
Aceh Traditional House by a local resident called rumoh Aceh. The shape is uniform, ie rectangular stretch from east to west. That said, the location of the stretching was chosen to facilitate the determination of the direction of Qibla.
In terms of the carvings, rumoh Aceh in every district in Aceh province are not the same. Each has a variety of different carving.
Although in each district / city different details, rumoh Aceh in general have the same major components. The main components rumoh Aceh was revealed in the book Acehnese culture. The components are:
- Seuramou-keu (front porch), the room that serves to receive male guests, and is located at the front of the house. This room is also both a bed and a dining room men.
- Seuramou-likoot (back porch), the main function of this room is to receive female guests. It is in the back of the house. Like the front porch, the foyer can also be both a bed and a dining room are women.
- Rumoh-Inong (main), the location of this room on the front porch and back porch. Higher position than the second platform. The main house is divided into two rooms. Both are inseparable gang, also known as vine that connects the front porch and back porch.
- Rumoh-Dapu (kitchen), usually a kitchen adjacent or connected to the back porch. The floor is a little lower than the floor of the back porch.
- Seulasa (patio), terrace house is located at the very front. Terrace attached to the front porch.
- Kroong-padee (granary), is separate from the main building, but still in the yard. It could be in the back, side, or even in front of the house.
- Keupaleh (gate), this fact does not include the general characteristics for the use gates in general the rich or community leaders. The gate was made of wood and it is pedestrianized booth.
- Tamee (pole), the strength of the pole is a major cornerstone of this traditional home. Pole-shaped timber with a diameter of 20-35 cm 150-170 cm tall it could amount to 16, 20, 24, or 28 rods. The existence of these poles ease the process of moving house without having to unpack.
In the past, the roof is made of thatch rumoh Aceh. In case of fire, thatched roof that can be lowered simply by cutting a rope made of rattan or palm fiber.
One part that is important is the ladder on rumoh Aceh. Typically, the staircase is located under the house. Everyone should be headed in order to open the door with your head and get into.
The number of the steps, is always odd. One more typical of rumoh Aceh is the building is made without nails.
To link a block of wood with each other quite used pegs or straps of rattan or palm fiber. Most of the people of Aceh, sometimes it makes her yard as a place of burial.
Incoming search terms:
- rumah adat aceh (20)
- Traditional house of aceh (2)
- aceh traditional house (1)
- interior rumoh adat aceh (1)
- Rumah Aceh modern (1)
- rumah adat aceh number of rooms (1)
- Rumah adat indonesia (1)
Tags: Traditional House, Aceh Traditional House, arthousedecoration.com, Houses Aceh, Houses Aceh Rumoh Aceh (Aceh Traditional House), Rumoh Aceh, Art House Decoration, Art Home Decoration, House Decoration, Home Decoration, Art Decoration, Art House Design, Art Home Design, Art House Decorating, Art Home Decorating, Home Decor, House Decor